Welcome to The Appleton Group’s homepage for the Appleton Area School District 403(b) Program. On this page, you will find a summary of the Appleton Group 403(b) program, links to on-demand presentations detailing the many features of this program, advisor contact information, and additional resources to help you get started.
Each individual participant in the Appleton Area School District 403(b) program can choose from the list of approved vendors, and then work with that vendor’s designated advisor to select and manage their individual investments. Depending on the vendor, participants may also receive additional services, including financial planning services, insurance planning, estate planning assistance, and more.
The Appleton Group is pleased to offer a comprehensive 403(b) package with many features and benefits for AASD employees and their families. As a participant in our firm’s 403(b) program, you will receive:
- Access to our firm’s suite of professionally managed Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) portfolios. This suite of three risk-managed portfolios automatically adjusts your exposure to the markets as economic conditions change, working to keep your investment portfolio correctly positioned for whatever market environment we’re in. During rising market environments, your portfolio is automatically invested in growth assets (such as equities, U.S. real estate, international investments, etc.), offering the potential for meaningful growth during sustained market advances. During falling market environments, your portfolio is systematically shifted toward more conservative assets (such as bonds and cash), working actively to manage investment risk during periods of economic stress. No other AASD 403(b) vendor offers our firm’s suite of risk-managed portfolios;
- Professional retirement planning services (which factors in 403(b) savings information, WETF pension assumptions, social security assumptions, retirement income planning, sustainability analyses, and non-403(b) investments);
- Quarterly, in-person reviews of your 403(b) plan account with your personal Appleton Group Advisor;
- A choice of either pre-tax salary deferral (traditional) or after-tax salary deferral (Roth);
- In-person access to our portfolio management team (all investment management decisions under the program are made locally);
- Access to periodic Three Minute Trend Talks, providing brief on-demand market commentary delivered directly to your email account;
- 24/7 access to your personal 403(b) account;